Using 100% intricately woven silk viscose, the N°1 Illume glove will effortlessly exfoliate, purify and energise your skin.
This ancient ritual of deep exfoliation and detoxification originates from the bath houses of Turkey and is known to brighten dull dry skin, remove fake tan, prevent ingrown hairs and improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and cellulite.
- Natural exfoliating, peeling and brightening
- Removes dead, dry skin
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Improve blood flow
- Combats Keratosis Pilaris
- Helps remove the build-up of fake tan
- Promotes silky smooth skin
- Reduce breakouts
- Improves the appearance of scars, stretch marks and cellulite
How to use:
- Soak skin under warm, steamy water for 10-15 minutes
- Put on N°1 Illume exfoliating glove, and rinse under warm water
- Turn off the water and move the glove in sweeping motions across your skin applying pressure. No need to use any soap or body wash!
- You’ll notice your skin may start to peel, this is completely normal. Give special attention to areas where skin is slightly tougher, we’re talking knees, elbows and ankles.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Pat skin dry and apply some of your favourite moisturiser. Illuminated skin is that easy!
Tips and care:
- We recommend using the N°1 Illume glove once a week to maintain the equilibrium of your skin
- Be gentle on sensitive areas such as those with sunburn, eczema and cuts & grazes
- Peeling skin may not always be evident, but rest assured the exfoliation is still effective!
- To keep your glove in tip top condition we recommend cleaning after each use. Simply place in hot water. Do not machine wash.
- The N°1 Illume glove may shrink slightly after first use.
Amazing gloves could really feel a difference in my skin more smoother
Really like it, does what it says I’d buy it again.
After using this on my body, I can definitely see and feel a difference. Definitely would recommend buying this product!! :)
It was so worth the wait! It’s amazing, better than any exfoliant/glove ive used before.
Very good for skin